Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Feeling Rushed

Last fall I decided to postpone applying to medical school for a year, now 2, and the main reason for this was because I was afraid of never actually living life. I felt that if I didn't actually live life now, read books I've always wanted to read, ponder questions I've always put off pondering, learn about the things I've wanted to learn about, watch all the movies on my movie list, I would never actually do the things I wanted to o to cultivate the type of person I want to be. Now that I've made that decision, I still feel incredible rushed to "live life"-such a funny thing right? It's like I want to experience everything RIGHT NOW, I don't want to wait, I'm fascinated by so much and want to learn so much. It's an incredible feeling, almost joyous, to know that you know so gosh darn little and have the urge to know so much more. Ahhh,what a life worth living! :)

No comments: